Superski Weeks in Tyrol
Priceless ski fun for the best price – that’s possible thanks to the Superski Weeks in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena! If you book your holidays at certain dates, you’ll receive your ski pass (min. four days) at a discounted rate. In other words: Save about ten percent – and enjoy your slope adventures for a considerably more favourable price! All you need for that is a Guest Card.
Superski Weeks 2020/21
During the following time periods, holiday guests get to ski at a discounted rate:
- Superski Weeks december: Start of the season until December 18, 2020
- Superski Weeks january: January 09 to February 5, 2021
- Superski Weeks sun skiing: March 13, 2021 until the end of the season
How to receive a discounted ski pass
You’d like to take advantage of the Superski Weeks? Here’s how it works:
- Book your stay in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena.
- Receive your Guest Card upon arrival at your accommodation.
- Go to one of the cable car ticket offices in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, present your Guest Card and purchase your ski pass (min. 4 days). It’s as easy as that – just stop by, show the card and you’ll receive the Superski Weeks discount!
Prerequisites for the discounted ski pass:
- accommodation in Ehrwald, Lermoos, Biberwier, Berwang, Bichlbach, Heiterwang am See or Namlos
- ski pass for at least 4 days
… with the Top Snow Card
87 cable car and lift facilities. 213 kilometres of slopes. 47 huts. With the Top Snow Card, winter sports enthusiasts get to explore a total of three ski resorts at the foot of the Zugspitze. Because the Top Snow Card ski pass isn’t just valid in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena but also in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and in Mittenwald.
One ticket, three ski resorts, limitless fun: Don’t miss out on this offer!