to the holiday region
... by car
Toll-free arrival over A7 (Ulm-Füssen) and A95 (München-Garmisch Partenkirchen).
- from Innsbruck: 60 minutes (75 km)
- from Munich: 1,5 hours (110 km)
- from Stuttgart: 2,5 hours (250 km)
- from Meran: 2,5 hours (180 km)
- from Zurich: 3 hours (260 km)
Advice to avoid unnecessary stress on your way to the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena:
• Saturday is the busiest day on the streets since most of the guests arrive on this day. Please give yourself enough time to get here.
• The same goes for holidays. You can find the latest information about traffic at ÖAMTC.
... by train
With the ÖBB Nightjet from Hamburg or Düsseldorf to Tirol
The ÖBB Nightjet (night train) will transport you daily from Hamburg or Düsseldorf directly to Tirol.
NEW: Guests from Belgium, Netherlands, Danemark and Great Britain (via Brussels) will be able to get to the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena even easier during the upcoming winter 17/18: The Austrian Railways (ÖBB - Österreichische Bundesbahnen) will offer a new connection from Brussels (with a transfer in Cologne), from Amsterdam (with a transfer in Düsseldorf to the daily Nightjet) and from Copenhagen (with a transfer in Hamburg to the daily Nightjet) to Innsbruck.
More information at www.nightjet.com