Snowparks & Freeride
... und Action!
Exciting pipes and obstacles are waiting for your spectacular stunts and jumps.
Untouched powder snow, empty slopes and stunning alpine views: this is freeriding in Lermoos. The trail is considered a secret tip and is well known among riders.
Top priority: your safety! to off-pistes is exclusively for experienced freeriders but still involves risks. Thus, the following recommendations are important:
- Inform yourself in advance of the current avalanche situation: lawine.tirol.gv.at
- Also inform yourself about the current weather situation
- Always take your safety equipment with you (helmet, searcher, shovel, avalanche beacon)
- In the best case, you take an advanced guide with you
- Accept your limits
- Emergency: European emergency number: 112, Alpine Emergency: 140