REGIO-TICKET WERDENFELS + INNSBRUCK
Explore the Werdenfelser Land and Tyrol by rail!
Use this special offer from Deutschen Bahn – with the Regio-Ticket Werdenfels + Innsbruck. Only for 11 Euro per Passenger (with 5 Passengers) you can now spend the whole day exploring Werdenfelser Land and parts of Tyrol – with all DB trains as well as buses of Oberbayernbus (RVO GmbH) and more regional transportation companies. The Regio-Ticket Werdenfels + Innsbruck is also valid for all S-Bahn trains in Munich (MVV) and regional trains within Munich S-Bahn network. You can get the ticket online on DB Regio Online Ticket Shop and from 01.10.2016 also use all the other purchasing options (Travel agents, Machines or Mobile devices)
Ticket Price for the 2. class: 23,- € for 1 passenger, every other passenger 8 € more. Maximum 5 people can use this group offer.
- With a valid ticket you can ride as much as you want using all the trains included in the offer.
- You can bring up to three children between 6 and 15 years of age in addition.
- Valid also for the Munich S-Bahn.
- For 1 passenger and up to 4 fellow passengers. Up to three children between 6 and 15 years of age as well as unlimited amount of children under 6 years of age can accompany the group. Dogs are considered normal passengers.
- Daily from 00:00 to 03:00 following day.
- For unlimited amount of rides in the 2. class in the trains of DB (IRE, RE, RB) between Munich train Station (München Hbf) and Tutzing/Kochel/Oberammergau as well as Innsbruck train station (Innsbruck Hbf). On the international rail from Garmisch-Partenkirchen vie Reutte in Tyrol to Pfronten-Ried, in the buses of Oberbayernbus (RVO GmbH) and the Line 1 of the transport company Reindl in Bad Kohlgrub, in the same network of Munich S-Bahn as well as in trains of ÖBB between Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Innsbruck Hbf.
More information on Deutsche Bahn Homepage