Ready for some time off as a parent? Childcare in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena makes young guests smile from ear to ear – and gives parents the chance to spend some time alone or as a couple while on holiday. Meanwhile their little ones are in the best of hands and can enjoy plenty of play time with peers.
Sinneswelten Outdoor Kids Events
Varied, interesting and adventurous: That’s how you can describe the programme for kids provided by the childcare professionals in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. It ensures a colourful and entertaining summer at the foot of the Zugspitze. From Monday to Friday and under a new motto every year – this year’s motto is “Biene Line” (Bee Line) – little adventurers can go on an exciting tour of exploration.
- Who: Children from four to nine years
- When: 06 July 2020 to 4 September 2020 from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 16:00
- Meeting point:
- Ehrwald: Confetti-Alm Ehrwald
- Berwang: B-Active Center Berwang (only on Thursday; transfer from Ehrwald)
- Registrations: until 18:00 of the previous day at Sinneswelten
- Admission: free; we only ask you to make a contribution towards the expenses (food and barbecue)
- Please bring: sturdy footwear, weather-appropriate clothing and a small rucksack with snacks, something to drink, sun and rain protection, and a cap or beanie
Good to know: Childcare is offered on rainy days as well. The little ones will get to paint, play games and do crafts together.
Jugend-Aktiv-Progamm by Bergsport Total
Climbing, biking or canyoning: Kids aged ten years or older are optimally looked after while on summer holiday in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena. From Monday to Friday, Bergsport Total offers a diverse programme of activities for kids. We kindly ask you to make a reservation by calling+43 (0) 5673 3000. For more information on the individual offers, please visit the website of Bergsport Total!
“Kinderspielefeste” in Ehrwald and Lermoos
Jungle blow-up slide, battle of the giants, bouncy castle, toddler area and more: On several dates throughout summer, “Kinderspielefeste” (kids play festivals) are held in Ehrwald and Lermoos. On these afternoons, children get together to play and romp around – of course, under the supervision of professional childminders.
- Who: Children aged three and older
- When and where:
- Dates Ehrwald: 11 July, 18 July, 1 August and 22 August 2020 from 14:00 to 18:00 – on nice-weather days at the Kirchplatz (church square) and on rainy days at the Zugspitzsaal
- Dates Tirolerhaus at Ehrwalder Alm: 11 August 2020 from 11:30 to 17:00
- Dates Lermoos: 25 July and 8 August 2020 (alternative date: 29 August 2020) from 14:00 to 18:00 at Lusspark
- Admission: free for holders of the guest card
Reservations are not required. The current dates can also be found in the event calendar of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena.