With the Regio-Ticket Werdenfels from Reutte to Munich and back - comfortable and without transfers
You feel like going shopping or sightseeing in Munich? DB Regio Oberbayern's Werdenfelsbahn help you get to Munich from Reutte easy and cheap! There are nine direct train connections a day between Reutte in Tyrol and Munich going both directions. With the cheap Regio-Ticket Werdenfels our guests are now able to enjoy their trips without getting stuck in a traffic jam. The train station in Munich offers plenty of spacious lockers where you can store your bags while exploring the city. Tip for travelers: with only one transfer in Munich-Pasing onto the Airport S-Bahn you need only ca. 50 min to get to the airport terminals and start another stage of your journey.
Valid: From Reutte/Vils to the Munich Airport, from 00:00 to 03:00 following day for the Werdenfelsbahn trains as well as trains of Munich S-Bahn.
Price: Single passenger: 19 € | any other passenger: 4 € (maximum 4 passengers). In addition three kids between 6 and 14 years can come with for free.
Purchasing Tickets: in the Werdenfelsbahn trains | at any DB Ticket Office | using any DB Ticket Machine | Online - also as an online ticket on your mobile device.
- Modern trains with air conditioning.
- The Werdenfelsbahn is operating on a rail network of 250 kilometers (50 in Tyrol), with 54 train stations.
- 37 trains with air conditioning and multi purpose areas, info stands, accessible toilets and a large baggage storage.
- Disability access, easy ground access for passengers with lugagge, buggies or bikes.
- For passengers departing from Tyrol and Allgäu: tickets, information and inquiries about Werdenfelsbahn offers are to obtain in the Customer Center at the train station in Reutte (open Mo-Fr 10:00-16:00)
More information on Deutsche Bahn Homepage